You ask your barrel horse to be confident, strong, and fast, able to sprint at speeds upwards of 50 miles an hour then stopping to turn a barrel. It takes extreme athleticism—plus the ability to manage the stress of constant hauling and chaotic rodeo environments for your horses to succeed. And that all starts inside with good digestive health management.
A barrel horse in excellent digestive health can run its best in every race because it will…
- Be comfortable and healthy in its gut.
- Eat better and maintain weight.
- Be relaxed living on the road and in high-stress rodeo environments.
- Maintain focus in the alley.
- Stay strong and correct on the pattern.
With proper care, feeding and training, plus SUCCEED Digestive Conditioning Program once a day, every day, you can help your horses achieve the health they need for a great partnership and confident, winning runs.
Take the SUCCEED Challenge
Try SUCCEED for 60 days. Get results or get your money back.
First-time customers are invited to take the SUCCEED Challenge to see how it supports your barrel horse’s digestive health. You will receive:
- Discounts on a 60-day supply of SUCCEED
- A free 10-syringe paste starter kit
- Free shipping to your home or barn
- Personalized support
- Our no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee
Serious Horse People Use SUCCEED
Sissy Winn, Professional Barrel Racer
Ryann Pedone, Professional Barrel Racer
Cheyenne Wimberly, Professional Barrel Racer
Give us 60 days. We’ll give you a better horse. Guaranteed.
Ready to see for yourself? Take the SUCCEED Challenge today.
We’ll send you a 60 day supply PLUS a FREE 10-Pack Starter Kit ($44.95 value). Follow the program guidelines. If you don’t see a better horse at the end of 60 days, we’ll give you your money back.