Some people accomplish great things for themselves. Others have the ability to move beyond themselves to inspire an entire generation of others. Monty Roberts, internationally-recognized horse trainer, author, mentor and championship rider, is one of those people.
Monty’s natural, relationship-based approach to working with horses – which he calls “Join-Up®” – is a world phenomenon. His training techniques are designed to intrinsically build trust between human and equine to more successfully (and gently) accomplish goals both on the ground and under saddle.
As a serious horse person, Monty understands that listening to a horse’s cues is essential to success. He also understands that this starts on the inside with optimal health, which is why he uses SUCCEED.
Monty Roberts’ Achievements
Well-known as “the man who listens to horses”, Monty Roberts has devoted his life to helping horses learn through the horse’s natural communication and herd behavior, rather than through domination.
His global renown derives from various platforms:
- Award-winning trainer of thousands of championship horses.
- Taught Queen Elizabeth II’s equestrian team in London.
- Authored numerous books, including three New York Times bestsellers, selling millions of copies.
- Leads ongoing demonstrations, having worked with tens of thousands of horses around the world.
- Consults with Fortune 500 companies to transfer his knowledge and training techniques to corporate America.
- Teaches his Join-Up® training method to students at his Equestrian Academy in Solvang, California and in the Monty Roberts Equus Online University.
Whether in the horse realm or among people, Monty’s enthusiasm to build a better world for horses and humans alike radiates respect.
Monty Roberts Conditions his Horses with SUCCEED®
Monty Roberts’ SUCCEED® for Leisure Horses
SUCCEED is a specially formulated supplement program that promotes all aspects of a healthy digestive system in horses – especially when the conditions common for care and management disrupt its delicate balance. SUCCEED supports optimal nutrient absorption and can help maintain the health of the entire equine digestive system as well as a healthy immune system.
If you ride competitively, show your horse, keep the horse in a stall or feed him a high-grain diet, then you need SUCCEED. If your horse is used primarily for leisure riding and companionship, then Monty Roberts SUCCEED for Leisure Horses may be just what you need. The Monty Roberts SUCCEED for Leisure Horses provides the same important nutrients in a special serving for horses who live the leisure horse lifestyle.
This special package of SUCCEED granules especially for leisure horses is available exclusively through Monty Roberts. Purchase SUCCEED for Leisure Horses today at MontyRoberts.com.