Whether you prefer a sliding stop, explosive speed and quick turns, a deliberate lope, or a leisurely trail ride, there is one common requirement for your horse to achieve success – good heath and nutrition.
Most horses don’t get to spend their non-working hours roaming free in thousand-acre pastures any more. Rigors of the competition lifestyle or limitations in land and resources change the way we feed and care for our horses. They are often:
- Confined to a stall 6 or more hours per day
- Exercised regularly, especially rigorously
- Traveling to events or shows once per month or more
- Fed two or three times per day
- Turned out less than 18 hours per day
- Fed concentrates such as processed grain, pellets, or sweet feed
If any one of these applies to your horse, then it’s likely that it can benefit from the specialized nutrients in SUCCEED Digestive Conditioning Program®.
Use SUCCEED® to Promote Complete Equine Digestive Health
SUCCEED is your secret weapon for equine digestive health – the root of overall wellness for your horse.
When fed once a day every day with regular feed, SUCCEED Digestive Conditioning Program® is an all-natural supplement that promotes overall wellness by targeting the healthy structure and function of the entire equine digestive system.
- Unique, patented formulation supports total digestive health
- Improves horse’s ability to absorb nutrients fully
- Promotes wellness to avoid serious digestive issues
- Increases performance ability through overall wellness
Owners, trainers, riders, and breeders know that SUCCEED will improve a horse’s overall health and performance. Try it yourself risk-free for 60 days with our money-back guarantee.
Here’s what you get:
- 60 days worth of SUCCEED product — choose granules or oral paste
- A FREE 10-Day Starter Kit — a $34.95 value
- A program literature pack — with step-by-step instructions
- An online journal — to track your horse’s progress
- FREE shipping — up to $22 in savings
- Money Back Guarantee — if you’re not completely satisfied
—– or ——
If you would like to speak with one of our representatives first, use the form below to contact us: