Note: If you have previously registered on our website via the SUCCEED Challenge or SUCCEED Rewards, you can login now with your existing username / password to access our e-book library.
Sign-up for Free E-Book Downloads
Free Downloads Available in the E-Book Library
Nutrition for HorsesThis e-book takes a closer look at the factors that influence your horse’s nutritional needs based on a model presented by the American College of Veterinary Nutrition. Get an in-depth look at the:
- horse factors,
- dietary factors,
- and feeding-management factors
Anemia in HorsesIn this five chapter e-book, we provide a comprehensive look at equine anemia:
- what anemia is and how it affects horses,
- what causes equine anemia,
- signs and symptoms,
- ulcers and anemia,
- and treatments.
The Guide to Equine Colic Awareness: Recognizing the Risks and How to Avoid ThemEquine colic is a serious problem with horses. Caretakers who both intimately know their horses, and have acquired the proper knowledge, can stay steps ahead of colic. In this four chapter e-book, we provide you with a step-by-step approach for getting to know the risks to your horse and how best to reduce the risk of colic. Learn:
- What are your horse’s risks for colic?
- What early warning signs of colic might your horse be showing?
- Are you monitoring your horse’s normal, day-to- day patterns and, if so, has your horse displayed inconsistencies lately?
- How can you promote a healthy horse lifestyle, resulting in a reduced risk for colic?
The Colic E-Book for Horse Owners: Understanding the Factors that Can Lead to ColicUnderstanding the factors that can lead to colic. Get your free copy of the Colic E-Book for Horse Owners and learn more about:
- the importance of preventing colic, not just intervening when it happens,
- why we may be one reason horses are prone to colic,
- what causes colic in horses,
- steps you can take to prevent colic.
More E-Books Coming Soon:
- Parasites and Gut Health in Horses